Saturday, March 28, 2015

The best social media rants (so far) over the sudden Citi Bike shutdown

Secret stash
3/27 7pm
If anyone needs a #citibike during this weekend's scheduled maintenance just DM me, I've got twenty in my apartment.



Stop whining

3/27 7pm
Oh to live in a part of #NYC where the #CitiBike outage seriously affects my mode choice.


Expect Changes On The 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, A, C, D, E, F, J, M, N, Q, R & S Trains This Weekend

3/27 6pm


This is really good news

3/28 3 am
"@AlwaysActions: Citi Bikers take note: the system is shutting down this weekend. http://ny1ne.ws/QPCd3t  @NY1"bwaaaahaha!!! Great! :-)


There’s more to this than meets the eye

3/28 1 am
Incredibly poor planning and notification by @citibikenyc in their all-weekend shutdown. Something's wrong with this picture.


Woe is me

3/28 1 am
Me: I think I'll do the Citi Bike commute after my shift tonight.
Citi Bike: The system is being shut down for the weekend for upgrades.

Some people are too nice

3/28 12 am
@CitiBikeNYC thanks for the three day membership extension due to the closure this weekend.







No comments:

Post a Comment