|WEEK 13||20||WEEK 13||38||WEEK 13||43||WEEK 13||42||WEEK 13||29*|
|search: yellow week|
This is the third week of the year with a NotSpot 34, the bottom rung of the Yellow Zone. A 34 means 10.6 percent of the system was useless. From 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 pm. Monday through Friday.
There seems to be a consensus that the bike-share system has become part of the transit grid. We know it's not exactly comparable but think of 10 percent subway stations shuttered at the same time during the workday.
- Week’s highest NotSpot score was 58 at 10:30 am Wednesday
- We recorded highest for year 12 filled stations at 11:30 am Tuesday
- E 53 St & Madison Ave in Midtown North had the highest NotSpot score: 48 bikeless hours for the week
- Available bikes topped 5000 at 10:30 am. First time since Jan. 20
- A six-day run in the Green Zone, longest streak to date, ended on Tuesday.