Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Here’s a read through some recent ‘bad behavior’ rants at #citibike

MMaybe it's just me, but I think Citibike is taking the wrong approach to saving money. #citibike #ouch http://instagram.com/p/tK70mRxMCT/ 


Moron riding a #citibike just ran a red and nearly took me out in the crosswalk…then gave me the stink-eye like I did something wrong.

Almost got hit by a #citibike riding on the sidewalk. I mean really???? That is a jerk move of epic proportions. Even by NYC standards.#wow

YOU CAN'T RIDE YOUR BIKES ON THE SIDEWALK, ASSHOLES.

To the gentleman peddling HARD down the middle of 2nd ave traffic - you're on #citibike not a GD motorcycle. Pull it together.
Amazed to watch all the people in NYC riding #citibike not wearing a helmet. Alert: citi Bikes don't have magic safety force fields! Right?


Saw THREE #citibike bikes w/ stolen bike seats this morning. Ridiculous petty theft. @CitibikeNYC needs to invest in seat locks.

So a woman just crashed into a car with a #citibike Big bang, she's lucky to walk away. Cyclists, you are not invincible, the Car will win.

Is there anything more irritating than being shoaled by #citibike'r when on a real #bikeNYC?

Why is this rented Cities Bike locked up? #stoleit #citibike @ Greeley Square http://instagram.com/p/tGeVBRzGNJ/

The @CitibikeNYC van drivers are just as erratic as the #citibike drivers! #lawless





1 comment:

  1. thing happened at citi bike station murray & west street ny
    10/05/2021 - The valet (Joseph Morris who reporting to Sasha)
    10/06/2021 - There were 2 valets (Joseph Morris - reporting to Sasha & another )
    Both days I tried to return the bike at the station
    There are no open docks (10+ open docks blocked with chained bikes)
    The valets are pushing in bike as soon as bikes are picked up
    I asked them whether they could make space so that I could dock my bike.
    They said its not their job
    Their job is to fill empty docks with bikes and showed me they has a ton around chained which they need to get rid off
    They directed me to find another station and were not ready to help
    Called citibike they mentioned that Valets are suppose to help and not be trouble
    They said they will inform their operations team and try to fix this situation

    ReplyDelete