Monday, September 22, 2014

This week's Crank-o-Meter: NotSpots take the top spot (again)



NotSpots remained the top complaint for the second week in a row. Total complaints rose to 109 from 88.



Trending up

Abandoned/stolen bikes
Dock Lock


Trending down
Bad behavior
Billing issues


Last four weeks: Aug 24 through Sept. 20





Rant of the week

From Yelp
I'm a first time user tourist from out of town. After reading the web site and kiosk, I was under the impression I would be charged approx $10.00 for 24 hours.. Big mistake, I used a bike for about 7 hours and was charged $155.65 on my credit card. I telephoned NYCbike and they told me I did not properly read the pricing instructions. The front page of the web site seems to trick a person into believing he/she will only be charged $10.00 for 24 hours. The customer service reps basically told me "tough rocks sucker!"

Comment






No comments:

Post a Comment